Ingredients for Crunchy Munchy Three Bean Salad
- 1 cup boiled rajma (kidney beans)
- 1 cup boiled kala chana (brown chick peas)
- 1 cup boiled chawli (cow pea / lobhia)
- 1/2 cup chopped capsicum (red, yellow and green)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup tofu cubes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped lettuce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch) to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Combine the rajma, kala chana and lobhiya in a bowl after cooling and mix.
- Add bell peppers, Cucumber, Broccoli, Tofu, lettuce and mix.
- Add olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon and mix well.
- Garnish with finely chopped parsley.
- Place the bowl in the fridge for 15 mins and serve chilled.
- To make it little tangier add 1/4 cup hung curd and mix well.