A natural drainage mechanism in our bodies removes waste and improves health without special diets. Every day, the body needs at least 12 hours to enter a deep cleansing mode. The liver, kidneys, digestive system, skin, and lungs are all involved in your body’s complex elimination process. These organ systems aid in the body’s removal of toxins.
The liver begins the detoxification process. Through the elimination of harmful toxins located primarily in the body’s fat storage, the extra fat is eliminated, resulting in weight loss.
Detoxifying and cleansing improve your liver’s ability to remove toxins from the body by reducing the food and dietary toxins you consume. Having a healthy liver allows us to process food well, absorb nutrients effectively, and burn fat efficiently. Diets that promote weight loss work when the liver is functioning properly.
The body’s natural detoxification mechanism becomes slow when it is toxic, resulting in stubborn weight issues in obese people with chronic diseases. Detox in itself will not lead to weight loss. But it is a necessary prerequisite in an effective weight loss diet.
Our bodies are not able to fully remove these toxins through sweating and urinating. We continue to hold these toxins in our stomachs and lymphatic systems. Therefore, detoxification involves eliminating foods that contain toxins.
Get a Natural Body Cleanse with Vedique Diet Programme
By following the Vedique Diet approach you can cleanse the body naturally. Here are a few things you need to do for detoxification of the body-
- Drink plenty of water
- Consume lean proteins to maintain detoxification pathways within the liver cells.
- Try using natural fats and oils like extra virgin olive oil and organic coconut oil- to provide energy for detoxification. Cut down calories to lose weight.
- Eat Beans, lentils, and other legumes – a good source of soluble and insoluble fiber as well as a variety of amino acids.
- Fruits- like amla, kiwi, and papaya have phytonutrients like beta carotene, lutein, and anthocyanins that have high antioxidant properties that help in detox and weight loss.
- Vegetables- are rich in phytonutrients and fibers essential for the digestive system for cleansing and nutritious veggies can support fat loss.
- Support natural detoxification by taking the help of herbal supplements or diets at least twice a year.
- Include fiber-rich whole grains to improve gut health and speed up metabolism-helps in weight loss.
- Exercise or physical activity increases calorie burn, maintains lean mass, and improves health. Aim for 7-8 hours of sleep each day.
- Start eating greens and clean food, and include probiotics in the diet.
Detoxification is an ongoing process that needs to be triggered on and off to maintain a healthy system. As a result of this process, energy levels are increased and specific medical conditions can be prevented or treated.
Stop doing these things which creates toxins into your body-
- Decrease the consumption of alcohol
- Stop smoking
- Avoid stress and things that trigger stress
- Decrease your intake of sugars, trans fats, and calories.
- Avoid GMO foods, dairy products, and gluten varieties in the diet, which are common food sensitivities.
- Decrease the consumption of caffeine in the form of coffee, tea, and cola drinks.
Our bodies remove harmful toxins day in and day out, nonstop, every second of every day. There are, however, some health-related complications that may hamper this process. This is why it becomes more important to do dietary detoxification of your body. The basic and important point you should keep in mind is to feel and think positive and give your body some food in the span of every two-two and a half hours.
You can opt for a 1-day detox once a fortnight or once a week. It should be kept in mind while doing this that it should not be more than 2 consecutive days and should be done under the guidance of a professional if suffering from an ailment.
If you want to detox your body and lead a disease-free healthy life join the detox expert in the health industry with an experience of more than two decades Dr. Shikha Sharma. She along with her team of nutritionists has created a one step solution, The Vedique Diet Program to help you cleanse plus detoxify your body inside and out, lose weight, and disease prevention and management.
You can join us to lead a healthier life ahead, just like The Vedique Diet Program’s more than 1.5 Lacs happy and healthy consumers did. Live healthy life ahead with your family and The Vedique family.
Take the first step towards cleansing and removing toxins from your body to achieve better health and a healthier lifestyle by joining now.
To join the Vedique Diet programme you can :
Click here Vedique Diet program
Follow – Dr Shikha’s Nutrihealth