It is a low-calorie good food option for winters.
- Olive Oil 5 gram
- Vanilla Extract 1 Teaspoon
- Almonds 25 gram
- Soy Flour 45 gram
- Egg Whites 80 gram
- Cinnamon a pinch
- Salt a sprinkle
- Baking Powder 10 gram
- Stevia 2 sachet
- Preheat the oven to 355°F/180°C.
- Beat the oil , stevia and vanilla on a medium flame until fluffy.
- Add the eggs gradually and beat until well combined.
- Combine almonds, soy flour, cinnamon powder, salt and baking powder in a large bowl. Combine it well.
- Fold the mixed dry ingredient slowly into the wet ingredient with spatula. Mix it well.
- Place the batter into a piping bag, then pipe the batter into lined mini-muffin pan until 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Transfer muffins to wire rack to cool completely.
- It contains anti-oxidants.
- It is rich in omega -3 fatty acids.
- It is rich in iron , B-vitamins , zinc.
- It is enriched with vitamin-E.
- It lowers the cholesterol.