Ingredients for Lemon Basil Fish
- 100 gms Fish Fillets
- 6 Pieces Garlic, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Lemon, Sliced
- 1 Tbsp Basil, Fine Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Salt to Taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place a piece of parchment or baking paper at the bottom of a casserole dish that will fit all four fillets lying flat.
- Place the fillets in the dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- On top of the fish, add the sliced garlic, squeeze some lemon and sprinkle the basil.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and lay the lemons on top of everything.
- Bake, covered with foil, for about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.