Ingredients for Mushroom Do Pyaza
- 80 gms mushroom (quartered)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp cumin seed
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 80gm capsicum (sliced)
- 4 small onions (cut in halves)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seed and when it starts to splutter add ginger–garlic paste and onion.
- Fry till the onions are translucent.
- Then add all the spices, coriander powder, turmeric powder and red chilli. Mix all the ingredients well and let it cook for a minute.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes, till tomatoes are little pulpy.
- Add the small onions and capsicum and fry for 2 to 3 minutes, till capsicum is little soft.
- Now add the mushroom pieces along with salt. Cover it with a lid and cook till done. Cook on low flame.
- When mushrooms are cooked add finely chopped coriander leaves and lime juice.
- Mix gently and serve.
Note: In case you do not have small onions then use ordinary onions. But remember to cut them in big pieces.