Ingredients for Pumpkin Rabri
- 3 Cups Low Fat Milk
- 3/4 Cup Grated Pumpkin
- 1/4 Tsp Cardamom Powder
- A Pinch of Nutmeg Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Stevia
- Puree the pumpkin in a mixer and keep aside.
- Bring the milk to boil in a deep non-stick pan and simmer it for 10 to 12 minutes, while stirring in-between and scraping the sides of the pan.
- Add the pumpkin puree, mix well and simmer for another 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring in-between and scraping the sides of the pan.
- Add the cardamom powder and nutmeg powder mix well and keep aside to cool.
- Once the rabri has been cooled, add stevia, mix well and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve chilled.