Makes 6 Dosa
Preparation Time: 2 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1 cup Soya Milk
- 1/4 cup wheat bran (choker)
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1/4 tsp fruit salt
- salt to taste
- oil for cooking
1. Make a thin batter using the soya milk, wheat flour, green chilli, onion, coriander, fruit salt, salt and water. Mix well.
2. Heat a non-stick tava and grease it with oil.
3. Pour 2 tablespoons of the batter on the tava and spread it using a circular motion.
4. Cook on both sides using a little oil.
5. Repeat with the remaining batter.
6. Serve hot.