CLEAN is a tool that anybody can use for restoring, rebalancing and body healing. It is designed with keeping the needs of busy people in mind. It is a simple detoxification plan that fits into day-to-day life instead of asking you to put your life on hold. It is different from other detox plans that are gaining popularity such as intensive juicing, GM diets, ketogenic diets etc. These kinds of programs can be dangerous to health. Stripping away waste materials from the body without carefully replenishing essential nutrients can cause a state in which toxicity is increased and not reduced. Intense detox programs can leave a person depleted.
The CLEAN Program is designed with keeping safety and effectiveness in mind. It is backed by a cutting-edge scientific understanding of how our organs, hormones and enzymes function.
Why CLEAN is needed?
Answer these questions to yourself:
- Do you have headaches more than occasionally or tend to catch a cold or viruses every year?
- Do you have irregular bowel movements or diarrhoea more than very rarely?
- Do you get heartburn or have gas more than often?
- Do you have itchy or watery eyes and nose every year or have seasonal allergies or fever?
- Do you get bloated easily after eating?
- Do you have extra puffiness of your face or body, have puffy eyes or dark circles under your eyes?
- Do you have extra weight that doesn’t shed off with diet and exercise, have cravings for certain types of food like sugary, starchy, caffeine or dairy foods?
- Do you have restless and disturbed sleep and wake up tired in the morning?
- Do you have itchy skin, pimples or any troubling skin condition?
- Do you have low moods, a foggy mind, tiredness, and low energy levels?
- Are you on multiple prescription medications, get pain or stiffness in your joints or muscles?
All these symptoms could be signs of toxicity of the body. Whatever your answers to these questions are, you would highly benefit from CLEAN and you’ll transform into a totally new person in and out!
Toxins and stress create obstacles for the normal functioning and self-healing capabilities of the body. Modern eating habits and lifestyles pollute our body and don’t provide the nutrients necessary for them to function at optimum levels. By removing the obstacles and providing what is lacking, our body bounces back to health and energy is restored.
3 STAGES OF CLEAN
- Pre-Cleanse- 3 days: It consists of an elimination diet to prepare for the CLEANse, by only having the CLEAN approved diet that is free of gluten, dairy, processed food, caffeine and alcohol.
- CLEAN -21 days: Which includes the CLEAN diet, power-packed smoothies, wellness infusions and ayurvedic supplements for 21 days.
- Re-introduction – 7 days: During this period allergic food sensitivities of the body are identified.
CLEAN can give you a totally new experience of feeling good both physically and emotionally but there are conditions where you should think twice before going for a CLEAN.
People with certain conditions should not Cleanse like pregnant or breastfeeding women, people with advanced cancer, currently living with any other disease that needs close monitoring, bleeding or clotting disorders, insulin-dependent diabetes or uncontrolled diabetes, kidney disease, hepatitis or seizure disorder. Adolescents below 17 years should also avoid cleansing.
The CLEAN doesn’t claim to ‘cure’ any disease but it simply helps a person to heal itself. To know more about CLEAN, read here.
Do comment below your queries related to CLEAN!