Tea is a refreshing word for most of us, especially after work we feel relaxed with each sip of tea. Every season is associated with different teas prepared from different herbs. Teas are beneficial for dealing with conditions like cold, cough, stress and obesity. Nowadays people gain weight due to their irregular lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits. Replacing regular tea with herbal infusion can actually help an individual in shedding some extra kilos. Obesity is a Kapha (Water) disorder, due to the aggravation of Kapha dosha metabolism gets sluggish and it also leads to water retention in the body.
Here we have listed some of the herbal infusions which help in dealing with Obesity.
- Jasmine Tea: Jasmine is a scented flower known for its refreshing stress-free properties. Jasmine flowers have antioxidant properties. It improves metabolism and reduces water retention, thus it is helpful in weight reduction. It detoxifies the body and boosts energy levels. It shows a calming and soothing effect on the body and mind. (Order Here)
- Tulsi Tea: Pungent and bitter of Tulsi helps in balancing Kapha dosha in the body. Tulsi strengthens digestion and promotes healthy metabolism thus it aids in weight loss. Tulsi is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. It supports the immune system, balances energy levels, reduces stress and builds strength and stamina. Boil 8-10 leaves of Tulsi in a glass of water and reduce it to half. Take this infusion twice in a day after meal. (Order Here)
- Ginger Tea: Ginger is commonly known from ancient times for improving digestive power, metabolism, cough and cold. Ginger Tea plays a very important role in balancing weight with its fat-absorbing qualities. Ginger due to its Pungent taste and Ruksha (dry) quality helps in weight loss. Ginger tea is also very beneficial in obese people with joint pains and breathing problems. 2- 3 slices of Ginger added in boiling water act as a booster in weight loss. (Order Here)
- Lemon Tea: Lemon is always a refreshing fruit of all-weather, its juice or tea both are beneficial for a healthy body. Lemon tea is evergreen tea known to be added in every second person routine who has a desire to lose weight. We can add the juice of a lemon in normal black or green tea to have its benefits. For weight loss, lemon should be consumed with warm water or green tea. (Order Here)
- Ginger Turmeric Tea: Turmeric and Ginger are used in various recipes in our kitchen for different health benefits. Ginger improves digestion and also boosts metabolism. Turmeric due to its hot potency and pungent, bitter taste enhances the metabolic fire. It also helps in liver detoxification which aid in weight loss. (Order Here)
Incorporating above mentioned herbal tea formulas helps in managing the discomfort of weight gain along with multiple other health benefits. Along with these herbal drinks don’t forget to follow a good diet plan and exercise for weight loss and a healthy lifestyle.