Amalaki Aam Panna improves oral ulcers and bleeding gums. It is a rich source of natural Vitamin C, has an anti-ageing effect, improves eyesight and strengthens the immune system. It is rich in natural antioxidants and balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha Doshas.
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
Serving Size: 2
Calories (Per Serving): 231 kCal
- Amalaki capsules, 2
- Green Raw Mangoes, 2
- Jaggery, 1 tbsp
- Cumin Powder, 1 tbsp
- Black Salt, 2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Water, 2 cups
- Mint leaves, 1 cup
- Place the mangoes along with water in a sauce-pan and Boil them. Simmer for 10 minutes until it gets soft from inside.
- Let the mangoes cool and then peel them off with the help of a spoon.
- Grind the pulp with appropriate amount of water to make a thick paste of it.
- Now put the paste in a pan and add jaggery. Let it cook on the flame till the sugar dissolves completely.
- Keep stirring it continuously or else it will burn.
- After the jaggery has dissolved completely, remove the pan from fire to add cumin powder, black salt and salt to the mixture.
- To make the drink: Add 1-2 tbsp of the mango mixture to a tall glass of chilled water. Mix well.
- Open and add 2-3 Amalaki capsules.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.