- 4 whole amla, deseeded and chopped roughly
- 1 tsp amla crush
- 1/2 tsp powdered star anise (Chakri Phool)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp crushed ice
- Combine the Indian gooseberry, Indian gooseberry crush, star anise powder and 1½ cups of water in a mixer and blend until smooth. Strain the liquid and keep aside.
- Combine the strained liquid and honey and mix well in a mixing glass.
- In each shot glass, place 1 tbsp of crushed ice and pour equal quantity of the juice over it. Serve immediately garnished with a star anise on the rim of each glass.