Apple Strawberry Antioxidant Boost is easy to make, boosts the antioxidants and is full of other nutrients as well.
- 4 medium-sized apples, roughly chopped
- 2 cups of black grapes
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped beetroot
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Combine all the ingredients together and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Strain the juice using a strainer and pour into 4 individual glasses.
- Serve immediately.
- Use fresh and ripe strawberries to avoid the use of sugar in this juice.
- When kiwis are in season, replace strawberries with 1 cup of chopped kiwis and enjoy an equally good vitamin C boost drink.