Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
Serving Size: 4
Ingredients (For Stuffing)
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- ¼ cup onions (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup capsicum (sliced)
- ½ cup broccoli or cauliflower (sliced)
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup carrots (julienned)
- a pinch of sugar
- salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp chilli sauce
- 4 Whole wheat chappatis
- 1 Tsp oil
Method (For Stuffing)
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add garlic and sauté on a high flame for few seconds
- Add onions, capsicum, broccoli, bean sprouts and sauté on medium flame.
- Now add spices and condiments such as salt, sugar, black pepper, chilli sauce, simmer until the sauce thickens
- Divide the stuffing into four equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a cooked dry chappati on a flat dry surface, spread a portion of the stuffing at one edge and roll it up tightly.
- Heat tawa (griddle) and cook the wrap using little oil, till it gets light brown
- Repeat the process to make more wraps, serve hot with green chutney.