Besan not only contains protein but is also rich in fiber, iron, potassium, manganese, copper, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, folate, vitamin B-6, and thiamine. It helps to control Diabetes and is also good for heart health. You can easily prepare at home and can enjoy this with your family either at breakfast or even can have for evening snacks as well. You can prepare it’s feeling as well with Saute Paneer and Onion.
Time: 10 mints
Serving Size of Besan Cheela: 2
Calories(Per Serving)- Kcal: 145
- Besan 1 cup
- Onion finely chopped 1 Medium
- Green chili finely chopped 1 piece
- Ajwain 1/2 Teaspoon
- Black pepper 1 Teaspoon
- Chaat masala 1 Teaspoon
- Coriander leaves 2 Teaspoon
- Olive oil for grilling 1 cup
- Red chili powder 1/2 Teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 Teaspoon 11. Salt to Taste
You can also Try Vegetable Uthappam Recipe.
Method of making Besan Cheela:
- In a large mixing bowl mix together all ingredients except water.
- Add a small quantity of water for making smooth batter so that there should be no lumps, make a batter like dosa mixture.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, pour 1 tbsp batter on it and spread in a circle and cook till golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with green chutney.
Download Vedique Diet App., for free healthy recipes and videos.