Besan not only contains protein but is also rich in fiber, iron, potassium, manganese, copper, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, folate, vitamin B-6, and thiamine. It helps to control Diabetes and is also good for heart health.
Time: 10 mints
Serving Size: 2
Calories(Per Serving)- Kcal: 145
- Besan 1 cup
- Onion finely chopped 1 Medium
- Green chili finely chopped 1 piece
- Ajwain 1/2 Teaspoon
- Black pepper 1 Teaspoon
- Chaat masala 1 Teaspoon
- Coriander leaves 2 Teaspoon
- Olive oil for grilling 1 cup
- Red chili powder 1/2 Teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 Teaspoon 11. Salt to Taste
- In a large mixing bowl mix together all ingredients except water.
- Add a small quantity of water for making smooth batter so that there should be no lumps, make a batter like dosa mixture.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, pour 1 tbsp batter on it and spread in a circle and cook till golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with green chutney.