It helps manage blood pressure, help treat anemia, help manage migraines, helps boost the immune system, and reduces the risk of heart disease.
Serving Size: 4
Cooking Time: 60 Minutes
- White Oats 2 Cup
- Coconut Oil 1 Tablespoon
- Honey 1/4 Cup
- Water 3 Tablespoon
- Salt 1/2 Teaspoon
- Almonds, roughly chopped 3/4 Cup
- Coconut flakes 3/4 Cup
- Dried-blueberries 3/4 Cup
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
- Heat coconut oil, honey, water, and salt over medium-high heat until warm and incorporated together. Combine the oats, almonds, and coconut flakes in a large bowl. Pour the hot mixture over the oats.
- Bake the granola for about 45-50 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes to avoid burning. It should be golden and should not smell burnt.
- Mix in blueberries after removing the granola from the oven and serve warm.
- In addition to being rich in fiber and healthy fats, pistachio nuts are rich in antioxidants, magnesium, carotenoids, and phenolic compounds, all of which are beneficial for blood sugar control.
- It promotes healthy gut bacteria. Fiber moves through your digestive system mostly undigested. But some types of fiber are digested by the good bacteria in your gut, acting as prebiotics.
Nutritional Value Per Serving:
|Energy (Kcal)||Protein (gm)||Carbohydrate (gm)||Fats (gm)||Calcium (mg)||Fibre (gm)|