For some people, winters mean staying warm and fuzzy while for some it is the season of cold, cough and flu. Winter calls for immunity boosting foods and what can be better than a warm yummy drink that would not only keep you warm but will also detoxify your body. You get the best of both worlds in the form of Malus Cider Tea.
Recipe: Malus Cider Tea
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup/250 ml water
- 2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoon Malus Cider
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 small piece ginger
Add all the ingredients in boiled water and let it steep for 5 minutes. Then strain and pour the concoction into a mug and enjoy your caffeine free healthy tea.
Benefits of this drink:
The drink contains magical properties of nature and will definitely help in boosting immunity as:
- Lemon juice: It is a very concentrated form of vitamin C and vitamin c is known to reduce inflammation, oxidative stress and improve immunity.
- Malus Cider: It increases metabolism, helps in weight management, reduces the risk of heart disease, helps in maintaining pH level, blood sugar levels and regulating acidity.
- Raw honey: Honey has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, it is high in phytonutrients and also aids digestion.
- Cinnamon: It is an excellent source of antioxidants, has anti-inflammatory properties, fights infection and viruses and also fights diabetes.
- Ginger: It contains gingerol which has powerful medicinal properties, It has been known for its anti-inflammatory properties since ages.
So enjoy your warm cup of tea and beat the winter and diseases. Happy drinking!!!