- Counsel potential customers seeking our products and services on our Website, FB, Google, Just Dial, Incoming Calls, Chats, Instagram,Twitter etc.
- Engage with them to build long term relationships which lead to higher sales of our products and services as well as larger number of references and rejoins on a continuous basis.
- Meet our business growth objectives by achieving revenue targets and process benchmarks on a daily basis.
BBA Graduates only
Contact potential customers through Phone, Email, SMS, Chat, Skype etc to explain and counsel them on our products and services
Follow up customer enquiries on our Website, FB, Google, Just Dial Incoming Calls, Chats, Instagram, Twitter etc. to convert into sales/span>.
Attend to customer enquiries and fix customer appointments with our Ayurvedic Doctors and Nutritionists for joining our programs
Achieve daily, weekly and monthly revenue targets and process benchmarks
Good command over spoken and written English and Hindi
Knowledge of sales and relationship building process
Ability to work under pressure and achieve objectives
Excellent interpersonal skills
Proficient with computers including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Committed, enthusiastic team player
- Plan food and nutrition programs for customers based on their blood group, Ayurvedic Prakriti Analysis, medical history, lifestyle and preferences etc, to help them attain physical well being, prevent and treat illnesses by promoting healthy eating habits.
- Suggest diet modifications as per individual customer requirements and coach them to follow these with discipline.
Post Graduate in Food & Nutrition / Clinical Nutrition.
Good command over spoken and written English and Hindi. Fluency in any other Indian languages would be a distinct advantage.
- Assess nutritional needs of our customers and develop personalised nutrition plans for them
- Plan, execute and monitor diet plans through our Diet Software i.e. CRM
- Consult and coordinate with our Ayurvedic Doctors to determine specific dietary restrictions and prescribe Ayurvedic herbs
- Therapeutic diet planning in cases of specific medical conditions of our customers
- Maintain high quality of diets, innovate diet recipes and monitor annual Maintenance Programs for our customers
- Manage stuck weight cases in coordination with seniors
- Prepare tips, presentations, articles and other contents; attend seminars, workshops etc related to good health through nutrition; research the effect of nutrition on human body functions
- Good command over spoken and written English and Hindi
- Good domain knowledge and understanding of biochemistry / human physiology / nutrition / body metabolism etc
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient with computers including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Committed and enthusiastic team player