Cooking Time for salad: 30 minutes
- 1 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1½ tsp. curry powder, or more to taste
- 2-3 ounces chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 red apple, diced (1 cup)
- 2 stalks celery, diced (½ cup)
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ⅓ cup raisins
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (¼ cup)
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 lemon wedges, for serving
To make Dressing:
Whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, curry powder.
To make Salad:
- Toss together chickpeas, apple, celery, parsley, raisins, green onions, and walnuts in large bowl.
- Gently fold in Dressing. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve with lemon wedges.