Choco chia seed pudding is a perfect combination of high protein.
Chia seeds are rich in antioxidants, protein, fiber, omega 3 fatty acids which all improve health and also help in weight reduction and Chocolates are rich in antioxidants and good sources of Magnesium and Potassium.
Time: 15 Minutes
Serving Size: 1
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 50ml almond milk
- 1/4 cup chia seed
Method of preparing Chia Seed Pudding:
- Take a bowl add cocoa powder, ground cinnamon, salt, and vanilla extract and mix it.
- Now add 1-2 tbsp almond milk to form a paste. Then add the remaining almond milk and whisk it well.
- Now add soaked chia seeds and whisk it. Then cover and refrigerate overnight, or at least 3-5 hours (until it gains a pudding-like consistency).
- Serve chilled with desired toppings, such as fruit.
Healthy recipes can help to cure your Medical Issues and also help to maintain a healthy weight, download Vedique Diet App for Personalized Diet Plans.