Creamy Peanut Butter Truffles are best suited for Vata Prakriti people as Vata is pacified with moist, oily, smooth and nourishing qualities provided by creamy peanut butter, unsalted softened butter and coconut oil. Peanut butter helps in lowering the risk of heart problems, colon cancer. It is full of healthy fat.
Cooking Time: 1 Hour
Serving Size: 12
Calories(Per Serving): 72 kCal
- Creamy peanut butter, 1/2 cup
- Stevia, 20 gm
- Unsalted butter softened, 1 tbsp
- Vanilla extract, 2-3 drops
- Salt, 1/2 pinch
- Dark chocolate/chocolate chips, 175 gm
- Vegetable shortening or coconut oil, 1/2 Tsp
- Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Mix together peanut butter, stevia, vanilla extract and salt with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Using a 1 tbsp cookie scoop, scoop individual balls and place onto the parchment paper. Place in freezer for 15 minutes to harden.
- Melt chocolate chips/dark chocolate and shortening or coconut oil together in the microwave for 1.5 – 2 minutes at 50% power.
- Dip each hardened peanut butter ball into the melted chocolate using a spoon and then place back onto the parchment paper lined baking sheet to dry.
- Store in an airtight container.