Ingredients for Edamame Quinoa Salad
- 1/2 Cup Quinoa
- 1 Cup Edamame, frozen shelled
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan combine quinoa and 1 cup water.
- Bring to boil and reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the edamame and cherry tomatoes.
- Add quinoa and toss to combine.
- Add lime juice and olive oil and toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.