Ingredients for Egg Avocado Wrap
- 2 Medium Eggs
- 3 gms Low Fat Butter
- 1/2 Medium Avocado
- 1 Medium Whole Wheat Wrap
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Whisk the eggs in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a medium non-stick frying pan over low heat.
- Add the egg and gently push the egg with a flat-bottomed spoon for 3-4 minutes, or until soft folds of cooked egg begin to develop and eggs are cooked as desired. Remove from heat.
- Add the avocado to the egg and gently fold through.
- Place the wrap on a serving plate. Top with egg and fold to enclose filling.
- Serve immediately.