Ingredients for Fish Salad
- 1 Medium Apple (peeled and diced)
- 100 gms White Fish Fillet (diced and boiled)
- 1 Small Cucumber (sliced)
- 2 Tbsp Low Cal Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Dill (fine chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 2-3 Lettuce Leaves
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. In a large salad bowl mix low cal mayonnaise, apple, fish, cucumber, lime juice and salt/pepper, except dill.
2. Mix well and keep in the refrigerator to chill.
3. Line salad bowl with lettuce.
4. Arrange above mixed ingredients. Sprinkle with fresh dill and serve chill.