Fruits popsicle with iced tea boosts your immune system. Lemons are an excellent source of vitamin c which can heal wounds and preserve the strength of bones and teeth. It also improves your chances of having a healthy stomach, digesting all your food, and preventing gastrointestinal forms of cancer.
Cooking Time: 5 Hours
Serving Size: 1
Calories (Per Serving): 30 kCal
- Apple, 1 small (in cubes)
- Tulsi Lemon Ginger Green tea bag, 1
- Put a tea bag in a cup of boiling water. Leave to infuse for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag. Put apple cubes into popsicles mould. Pour brewed tea into it.
- Insert a stick and freeze it for at least 5 hours.