Green Clean Moringa Soup is a rich source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Iron, Calcium, Protein, Fiber, Magnesium and Potassium
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Serving Size: 4
Calories (Per Serving): 58 kCal
- Moringa capsules, 2-3
- Boiled sweet corn, 1 cup
- Water, 4 cups
- Olive oil, 1 teaspoon
- Salt, 1 Tsp
- Fennel seeds, 1 Tsp
- Ground turmeric, ¼ tsp
- Pinch of cumin seeds
- Curry leaves, 6
- Lime, quartered, 1 for serving
- Freshly ground black pepper, for garnish
- In a 2-quart saucepan, combine all the ingredients, except for the pepper, over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook, covered, until the vegetables are tender, 20 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender until the soup is coarsely puréed. Set a fine-mesh sieve over a bowl and strain, using a spoon to press out as much pulp as possible.
- Adjust the seasoning as needed with salt and divide between bowls. Squeeze a lime wedge over each bowl of soup. Then garnish with freshly ground black pepper and serve.