Green layered mojito relieves stress, boosts immunity, enhances stamina, promotes healthy metabolism, clears off water retention and improves immunity.
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Serving Size: 2
Calories (Per Serving): 10 kCal
- Tulsi Capsules, 1
- Mint Leaves, 1 cup
- Lemon juice, 1 tbsp
- Ginger (adrak), 1 small tsp grated
- Stevia, 5 g
- Salt, 1 pinch
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to garnish
- Wet the rim of the glass that you are going to serve the drink.
- Spread the stevia and salt in a plate and dip the glass rim in it so that the rim gets coated with sugar granules.
- Place the lemon juice, tulsi capsule powder, mint leaves and grated ginger in the remaining stevia and salt mix in the serving glass and muddle gently to release the flavours from them.
- Fill half the glass with ice cubes.
- Garnish with lemon slices or wedges and serve immediately.