Veggie Sandwich is a quick and healthy snack option. This recipe is high in complex carbohydrates, potassium, and fibre.
Time: 20 mins
Ingredients required to prepare the grilled potato sandwich:
- Potato 100gram
- Olive oil 1/2 Teaspoon
- Tomato 50gram
- Onion 50gram
- Whole wheat bread 2 slices
- Butter 1/2 Teaspoon
- Rock salt
- Black pepper powder to taste
Method to prepare Grilled Potato and Veggie Sandwich:
- Take 1-2 Potatoes and boil them in a pressure cooker or 10 to 15 mins.
- Take onion and tomatoes and chop them into small pieces.
- Take potatoes and after peeling them off, mash them.
- Take 1 tsp of Olive oil in a pan and put cumin seeds half tsp and put tomato and onion mixture into it.
- Take coriander leaves, black pepper powder, rock salt as per taste preferences, and mix all the ingredients.
- Take 2 slices of Whole wheat bread and put the mixture on one side of the bread slice and then place another bread slice on that mixture.
- Grill the bread after applying Butter on the surface of the bread. Your Grilled Sandwich is ready to serve.
|Energy (Kcal)||Protein (gm)||Carbohydrate (gm)||Fats (gm)||Calcium (mg)||Fibre (gm)|
For more amazing Healthy recipes, Download the Vedique Diet App and enjoy a heathy diet.