Moong Dal and Chana Dal are excellent sources of vegetarian protein, folate, fibre, vitamin B6. Improves digestive system & heart health. Help in weight loss & improves insulin response.
Time: 30 Mins
Serving Size: 5
- Green Moong Dal 30 gram
- Chana Dal 30 gram
- Green chilli 1-2
- Ginger 10 gram
- Hing a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil for frying
- Soak the moong dal and chana dal in the warm water and bowl for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- Drain the water grind it well and add water if necessary make thick vada batter.
- Transfer the batter in a bowl. Add finely chopped chilies, ginger paste, thing, and salt. Mix well and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, once the oil is hot, make small balls of the batter and drop in oil carefully.
- Deep fry the vadas till it turns golden brown.
- Drain the excess oil & serve hot with green chutney.