Being a mother and a spa-salon professional requires an erratic schedule with work and travel. I had put on weight and developed acidity, gastric problems, poor skin, hair fall, etc. Although I knew I had to lose weight, the thought of attempting a new diet or fitness regimen scared me. It seems impossible to lead a healthier lifestyle when you put in a lot of effort into a work week that lasts between 60 and 70 hours.
It wasn’t until my younger sister visited that I truly understood how much the excess weight was degrading my quality of life and disrupting my work-life balance. She recommended that I try the Vedique Diet Program developed by Dr. Shikha Sharma since she had seemed to have excellent success with it as a natural weight-loss method and a holistic approach to treating the body right.
What changed my life?
I started the Vedique diet programme and certainly understood that I had chosen the right choice. I thought Dr. Shikha’s team was outstanding and that their approach to an individualised diet based on lifestyle and body composition changed the way I used to feel. I felt healthier than before and also learned a lot about the dos and don’ts of weight reduction, a knowledge I might not have gained otherwise.
What I loved about the entire experience was how easy my nutritionist, Dr. Shilpa, made it for me. She was extremely nice, patient, and helpful throughout the program. Dr. Shilpa customised my diet as per my work and travel schedule. She planned meals that were easy to carry and could be found anywhere I go. Since I no longer have to worry about making healthy meal choices, this plan made me happy and satisfied.
The best part is that, three months later, in addition to losing 15 kgs weight, I no longer had any digestion issues, hair loss had stopped, and my skin had also improved. I am more active, less stressed out, healthy, and happy throughout the day. All thanks to the Vedique Diet.
What steps did I take to lose 15kg?
- Eating more veggies, starting with simple options like carrots and celery, spinach, lettuce, kale, etc
- Eating more fruit, starting with simple options like apples, oranges, kiwi, papaya, strawberries
- Eating more plant protein- Pulses, Legumes like Beans Peas, nuts
- Including healthy fats such as coconut oil, olive oil, peanut butter, etc, rather than unhealthy fats
- Drinking juice of leafy and green vegetables- spinach, kale, lettuce, celery, etc
- Taking herbs like aloe vera in powdered form or fresh, Triphala, and other secret magical herbs of the vedique diet
- Drinking more water and jasmine tea twice a day
- Taking a short walk a few times a day or longer bike rides when the weather is nice
- Avoiding refined flour, oils, processed foods, sugary items, unhealthy carbs, and fats
These changes took some time for me to implement, but I was able to do so. My decision was irreversible once I made it. As compared to before, I am so much healthier now and can easily maintain a work-life balance. It would not have been possible without Dr. Shilpa and the Vedique Diet Programme.
The Vedique Diet Programme
The Vedique Diet Programme addresses the root causes of weight gain and promotes holistic healing by combining natural foods and herbs. The concept of Body Prakriti and the health of several organs (liver, stomach, kidney) are given special attention. Because of this diet’s holistic approach, you get long-lasting effects that you can keep up.
Keeping healthy and improving your health is possible with the Vedique Diet. Over 46000 patients have gained benefits from the program.
To be a part of the Vedique Diet programme:
Click here Vedique Diet program
Follow – Dr. Shikha’s Nutrihealth