Our body is a natural drainage system that flushes out waste products and enhances the process of better functioning of the body and doesn’t require special diets to do so. Your body has a sophisticated way of eliminating which involves the liver, kidneys, digestive system, skin, and lungs. These organ systems help in eliminating toxins particularly the endotoxins and the exotins from the body. Learn to conduct Detoxification at home especially when the world is fighting with Pandemic.
Endotoxins are waste products from the normal activity of body cells like urea, uric acid, ammonia, lactic acid, etc. If they increase in blood they cause diseases. Exotoxins are human-made toxins that we are exposed to intentionally or unintentionally like pesticides, pollutants, preservatives. These chemicals disturb the normal physiology of blood. They are present on skin, mucosa, lungs, blood etc.
The process of detoxification starts in the liver when the body is toxic the mechanism of natural detoxification gets hampered leading to a stuck weight issue in many people suffering from obesity due to systemic disorders. By removing these toxins which are mostly present in the fat stores of the body, the extra fat gets removed and in turn, causes weight loss.
The body needs at least 12 hours every day to go into a deep cleanse mode.
Start your 7 Days Detox Plan: Purchase Now
How to Cleanse Your Body Naturally
- Eat a calorie-controlled diet. Cutting calories is your best approach to losing weight.
- Choose the best quality foods for weight loss. Lean proteins, fiber-rich grains, and nutritious veggies can support fat loss.
- plenty of exercises to increase the calorie burn, maintains a lean mass, and promote better health.
- Avoid stress and get plenty of sleep of at least 7-8 hours daily.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Decrease the consumption of alcohol.
- Stop smoking.
- Decrease your intake of sugars, trans fats, and calories.
- Start eating clean/organic
- Avoid GMO foods, dairy products, and gluten varieties in the diet which are the common food sensitivities
- Decrease the consumption of caffeine in the form of coffee, tea, and cola drinks
- Include probiotics in the diet
- Avoid trans fat
- Support the natural detoxification by taking the help of herbal supplements or diets at least twice in a year
The best foods for natural detoxifications:
- Fats- Natural fats and oils like extra virgin olive oil and organic coconut oil provide energy for the detoxification
- Proteins- Protein is crucial for the functioning of the detoxification pathways inside the liver cells
- Legumes- Beans, lentils, and other legumes are a good source of soluble and insoluble fiber as well as a variety of amino acids.
- Fruits- Fruits have a number of phytonutrients like beta carotene, lutein, anthocyanins that have high antioxidant properties
- Vegetables- they contain a number of phytonutrients and fibers essential for the digestive system for cleansing
Detoxification is an ongoing process which needs to be triggered on and off to maintain a healthy system