I want to stop my thyroid medication with support from ayurveda & diet & lifestyle changes.
- Ragini Sultania asked 4 years ago
- You must login to post comments
Hello! Making diet and lifestyle changes are a very positive step towards any long term treatment and I am pleased that you wish to make the changes for health. As you know thyroid is a hormonal imbalance and to balance any hormone one also needs to ensure a good sleep, adequate sunshine in the morning (the Pituitary – Hypothalamic Axis is responsive to sunshine ) and exercise ( Suryanamaskar and brisk walking are good).
Besides the above, you can begin with the following over the counter herbs
We need your age and Thyroid profile before we prescribe any specific herb or Ayurveda preparation. Till then you can take some kitchen herbs like:
- Methidana water ( soak 1 tsp Methidana in a 1 glass of water )
- Take 1 tsp Coconut oil every day
- Chitrakadi Vati 1 tab after lunch and dinner with water
- Dr Shikha's Nutriwel Health answered 4 years ago
- **nika answered 4 years ago
I have thyroid and pcod problem.please help me to cure this and to reduce weight
- Parul answered 4 years ago