You can follow the given health tips for glowing skin ,as far as results are concerned it depends on many other factors like sleep, physical activity and diet .
- Simple but most important secret of having glowing skin is to drink at least 10-12glasses of water . It helps in hydration and flushing of toxins out of your body.
- Detoxify your liver – Incorporate sprouted methi seeds, coconut water, amla – aloe vera- wheatgrass juice, vegetable juice – made with tomatoes, ginger, mint leaves, beetroot in your daily routine.
- Avoid excessive use of oily, spicy, fried food and junk foods.
- Natural Scrubs : Triphala Powder , oatmeal scrub.
- Have meals on time – don’t skip meals and have light dinner with minimal salt at night.
- Have adequate amounts of proteins – Include chicken, fish, nuts- almonds, walnuts, sesame seeds, peanuts.
- Have regular 7-8 hours of sleep.
- Practice 1hr of exercise and yoga as they increase your blood circulation and help in toning your body and makes your skin healthy.
- Completely avoid anything made up of refined flour like bread , biscuits or anything which contains preservatives like Ketchup , packet soups etc.
By practicing these you can start seeing some changes in your skin at least after a month.
- You must login to post comments