Home remedies for dandruff:
1. Take the fresh gel from aloe vera leaf apply on the scalp and then cover a warm, damp towel on the head for 30 minutes. After that wash with herbal shampoo. Do this thrice a week.
2. soak 1 tbsp methi seeds overnight make a paste and add 2 tbsp aloe vera gel into it mix well and apply on the scalp, leave for 30 minutes and then wash with herbal shampoo. Apply twice a week.
3. Make a hair mask mix with 1 cup curd, 2 tbsp olive oil, and 2 tbsp aloe vera gel. make a paste, apply on the scalp and leave for 30 minutes. Do this weekly once.
- *************arma answered 4 years ago
- You must login to post comments