Hello, before I give any solution it is important to go into the Root cause analysis (RCA)
The Ayurvedic reason for white hair is an excess of pitta in the system (fire element). The pitta rises in the system due to the combination of the following pitta age (teenage – middle years), a diet high in pitta elements (oily/sugary/packaged foods, pickles, non-veg, eggs, fried foods, bread and maida, fast foods, etc.), Pitta Prakriti or your basic body type may also be pitta predominant or Pitta Vata.
Consuming high protein (vegetarian diet) and folic acid with zinc supplements also may be needed.
To reduce white hair one has to reduce the pitta in the body through some of these methods:
- Take an Alkaline diet ( vegetable juices)
- Amla as chutney or in the above juice daily
- Bhringhraj Herbal Hair oil application twice a week / Coconut oil with amla powder
- Aloe vera juice daily
- Triphala powder/tablets daily to make the gut healthy
- Probiotics powder or drink daily for a month
- Himalayan Berry powder daily for 1 month
- You must login to post comments