It is a very healthy snack option.
Preparation Time: 20 Minus
Serving Size: 1
2. Ginger,1 inch
3. Garlic clove,2-3
4. Coriander leaves,50gm
5. Spring onion,20gm
6. Lemon juice,2 tsp
7. Salt as per taste
8. Pepper powder as per taste
9. Carrot,20 gm
1. To begin making the Lemon Coriander Soup Recipe, keep all the ingredients ready.
2. In a saucepan, heat oil on medium flame, add ginger and garlic and saute for a couple of minutes, once fried add in the onions.
3. Cook the onions until they turn transparent. This will take about 2-3 minutes.
4. Next add the finely chopped carrots, coriander leaves and mix.
5. At this stage, add water, and bring the soup to a rolling boil. While the soup is coming to a boil, add in the salt and pepper.
6. Finally, once the Lemon Coriander Soup has come to a boil, turn off the flame and add in lemon juice.
7. Mix well and serve the Lemon Coriander Soup piping hot.
Nutritional Value Per Serving:
|Energy (Kcal)||Protein (gm)||Carbohydrate (gm)||Fats (gm)||Calcium (mg)||Fibre (gm)|
Photo by form PxHere