Full of high-quality dietary fibres that promote good digestion. Refined sugar-free. Enriched with immune-boosting spice- Turmeric.
Serving Size: 2
Preparation time: 20 Minutes
- Dates- 2
- Rolled Oats Gluten Free- 1 Cup
- Almonds- 2
- Chia Seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Lemon Juice- 1/2 tsp
- Lemon Zest- 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla Extract- 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder- 1/4 tsp
- Black Pepper- 1/8 tsp
- Shredded Coconut for Dusting- 1/4 Cup
Method of cooking Lemon Turmeric Energy Balls:
- Remove the pits from dates and soak them in hot water for several minutes. When the dates are softened, drain them and place them in the food processor. Save the water.
- Add the other ingredients to a food processor and blend until the mixture turns into a dough-like consistency. Add 1 tablespoon of water in which you have soaked the dates if the mixture is too dry.
- With the small spoon scoop the mixture and roll into balls. Roll the balls in shredded coconut and place on the baking sheet.
- Store energy balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator until serving.
Nutritional Value(100 gms)
|Energy (Kcal)||Protein (gm)||Carbohydrate (gm)||Fats (gm)||Calcium (mg)||Fibre (gm)|