Liver Detox Soup treats liver and kidney disorders as it protects the liver and spleen by healing inflammation. The soup removes liver toxins and relieves Constipation.
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Serving Size: 1
Calories (Per Serving): 88 kCal
- Onion, 1 medium
- Carrot, 1 small
- Ginger chopped, 1tsp
- Bottle gourd, 60g
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper, 2 pinch
- LKC Capsule, 1-2
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute. Now add chopped ginger to it.
- Add carrot and bottle gourd. Saute it for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Now add 1.5 cups of water, mix well and pressure for 3 whistles.
- Cool it and Blend it to make it in pureed form.
- Transfer the soup into a deep non-stick pan, add the salt and pepper, open capsules and add them.
- Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.