Generally, girls put on weight before wedding , due to their busy lifestyles, shopping, stress that leads to emotional eating and regular outings and frequent socialising. But don’t worry too much , as getting in shape for your wedding is manageable with some modification in you diet and lifestyle.
Diet plays a primary role in making your skin glow from within. Your skin reflects what’s going on inside. If your diet is healthy, your skin will radiate. A good way to ensure that your diet is healthy, is by including food of different colours in it. For example, eat fruits and vegetables that are red, yellow, purple, white, green to ensure that you get all essential nutrients. In addition to this, make sure your diet has all nutrients which are carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals. It should include foods from food groups : Fruits, Vegetables, Whole grains, Meat and eggs ( If a non vegetarian), fats and oils. A balanced diet will give your body the required nutrients and vitamins. This in turn will get rid of any deficiencies if at all and ultimately give you a radiant glow.
Healthy Tips for Brides :
- Start your day with a glass of lukewarm water mixed with lemon juice or a cup of green tea.
- Whenever you feel hungry, have a fruit or home-made vegetable soup (no packet soups).
- Have a healthy breakfast, 1-2 cup servings of multigrain cereal, sprouts and sliced fruits.
- Make your lunch or dinner healthy by incorporating wholegrain cereals, pulses or grilled fish with salad and green vegetables.
- If you want to shed some weight then start focusing on your diet atleast 4- 6 months earlier.
- To get glowing and healthy skin, eat carrots, apricots, yellow and orange fruits, spinach or green vegetables and tomatoes, as they contains lycopene which is good for your skin.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking
- Drink plenty of water, juice and soup to detox your body and get rid of the toxins. Sleep for atleast 7-8 hours.
- Meditate to avoid stress