Ingredients for Methi Palak Oat Roti
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 tsp olive oil or low cal butter
- 1 cup palak and methi leaves each fine chopped
- 1 cup low cal paneer mashed
- 2 green chillies fine chopped
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- A pinch asafoetida (Hing)
- Salt to taste
- Water for kneading the dough
- Mix all the above ingredients together in a bowl; add some water to make a smooth dough.
- Keep it aside covered with wet cloth for half an hour. Now divide the dough into 8-10 equal balls and roll with a rolling pin into 3 inches roti.
- Grill on a griddle on both sides till golden brown.
- Serve hot with sauce or any vegetable of your choice