Ingredients for Mix Vegetable Curry
- ½ cup French beans cooked
- ½ cup paneer small diced
- ½ cup mushrooms diced and blanched
- 1-cup cauliflower cut into small florets and blanched
- 3 tbsp onion paste
- 1 tbsp ginger & garlic paste
- ¾ cup tomato puree
- 2-3 green chillies chop
- 1 tbsp coriander chop
- 2 tbsp bitten curd
- ½ tsp turmeric, jeera powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder each
- 1 tbsp olive oil/ salt to taste
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add ginger & garlic paste sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add onion paste and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Now add all spices, green chilli, tomato puree and beaten curd and cook well until the gravy is thickened and cooked. (You can add some water if required).
- At last, add all cooked vegetables and paneer, mix well to coat vegetables and serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.