Ingredients for Moong Dal Idli
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 cup moongdal
- ½ cup curd low fat
- 3 pinch baking soda or fruit salt
- 1 cup methi leaves
- ½ tsp rai seeds
- Few curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp hing
- Roasted Flax seed Pd
- Soak brown rice and moong dal overnight.
- Grind it to a fine paste add salt, baking soda, hing, methi leaves and curd keep it for fermentation at least for 2 hours.
- Heat water in an idli steamer, pour the batter mix & steam them for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan; add rai, kadhi patta. Pour it over the idlis & sprinkle flax seed Pd on top of it, serve hot.