Ingredients for Oats and Carrot Kheer
- 1 Cup Oats
- 15 Raisins
- 3 Cups Toned Milk
- 1 Carrot Chopped
- 2 Tsp Isabgol Husk
- 1/2 Tsp Cardamom Powder
- Soak oats and raisins in 1/2 cup milk for 10 minutes.
- Boil the remaining milk and reduce to half.
- Add grated carrot and boil it on low heat for 5-6 minutes till it is softened.
- Simmer the heat and let the kheer thicken.
- Add soaked oats and raisins.
- Once the kheer has attained the desired consistency, add isabgol and cardamon powder.
- Serve cool.