Paneer Kabab is a rich source of protein and helps in strengthing bones and teeth. It also improves digestion and aids weight loss.
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Serving Size: 3
Calories (Per Serving): 135 kCal
- Paneer low fat grated, 3 cups
- Brown breadcrumbs, 3 Tablespoon
- Garlic & ginger paste, 1 Teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder, 1/2 Teaspoon
- Onions, finely chopped 1 Medium
- Green chillies, chopped 2 Teaspoon
- Cilantro, 4 Teaspoon
- Oil, for grilling
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients except oil for grilling, mix well using your hands.
- Make tikki (flattened rounds) out of this, take a non-stick pan put a little oil grills it from both sides till light brown.
- Serve with green chutney.