Cooking time :20 mins
- Raw Peanuts – 20 gram
- Singhara Flour – 30 gram
- Dried Coconut – 20 gram
- Cardamom Powder – 3 gram
- Almonds grated 5 gram
- Walnuts grated 5 gram
- Stevia – 5 gram
- Flax seeds – 5 gram
- Cow’s Ghee – 10 gram
- In a pan, dry roast peanuts till light brown. You can do the same in a microwave or oven.
- Take them out and cool slightly. Now grind to a coarse powder and keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add singhara atta and cook till it is brown. Once browned, it will release back all the ghee.
- At this stage add powdered peanuts and mix them. Remove from flame and let it cool completely. Now add
- desisted coconut, stevia, chopped dried fruits and flax seeds.
- Mix them and shape into ladoos. Just in case the mixture is too dry, add some melted ghee and then shape them into ladoos. Once shaped, roll them in dried desiccated coconut and serve.