The potato Pancake recipe is a low-calorie good food option.
Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 2
- Grate potatoes and keep it in water to avoid oxidation.
- Take a mixing bowl, add sieved amaranth flour, buckwheat flour, beaten curd and mix well, make sure it is lump free, gradually add water to form a smooth batter with flowy consistency and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Drain water from grated potatoes and add it to the batter, add salt, chopped green chili, garam masala, coriander powder, and flaxseed and mix well. Make sure that the batter is not runny inconsistency.
- Take a pan/Tawa, heat it on medium flame, pour the batter on it and spread it with the help of a spatula, drizzle some oil and let it cook, once the top side starts drying/cooking, flip it and cook from another side. Cook till sides are cooked properly. Once cooked from both sides, serve hot. Repeat the process with the rest of the batter as well. Note: In case the batter is falling apart add on some more flour. Flip the pancake only when the upper side becomes dry/cooked in order to avoid breakage. Your potato pancake is ready to serve.
Ingredients to prepare Potato Pancakes:
- Potato- 60 gmms
- Buckwheat Flour- 20 gms
- Amaranth Flour- 20 gms
- Curd- 50 gms
- Flaxseed- 5 gms
- Olive Oil- 5 mL
- Salt- As per taste
- Green Chilly- 1
- Garam masala Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder- 5 gms
|Energy (Kcal)||Protein (gm)||Carbohydrate (gm)||Fats (gm)||Calcium (mg)||Fibre (gm)|
For more such amazing healthy recipes, download the Vedique Diet App.
Live a healthy lifestyle by doing small changes to your diet.