Ingredients for Ragi Dosa
- ½ Cup, Ragi Flour
- ¼ Cup, Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 Green Chilli Finely Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves Finely Chopped
- Curry Leaves, Few
- Mix ragi flour with hot water until there are no lumps.
- Add onions, chilli, coriander leaves, curry leaves and salt as needed to the batter.
- Heat the dosa tawa and pour this batter onto it.
- Drizzle a tablespoon of oil around it.
- Let it cook for sometime.
- Once cooked flip the dosa and cook the other side.
- Remove from tawa and serve.