Ingredients for Raspberry Stevia Jam
- Ready-to-use artificial Pectin
- 3 cups mashed raspberry
- 1 tbsp. Stevia powder
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 3/4 cup cold water
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cold water in a saucepan.
- Put in the ready-to-use artificial pectin and let it boil.
- Slowly reduce the heat into medium and let it simmer for a minute. Keep on stirring.
- Into the saucepan, add the mashed raspberries and cook for one minute. Stir continuously.
- As you stir, add the stevia powder, cinnamon, and ground cloves. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- For about two minutes, let the stevia jam remain in the saucepan.
- As it cools down, place it in a bottle or jar for refrigeration or freezing.