Saute Ladyfinger is rich in fibre and rich in Vitamin A, B, K and C. Also good for diabetic patients.
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Serving Size: 4
Calories (Per Serving): 200 kCal
- Ladyfinger, 200 gms
- Green Chilli, 2
- Ginger, 1 Tbsp
- Turmeric Powder, 1/2 Tsp
- Red Chilli Powder, 1/2 Tsp
- Coriander Powder, 1/2 Tsp
- Garam Masala, 1/2 Tsp
- Cumin Seeds, 1 Tsp
- Chopped Coriander Leaves, 1 Tbsp
- Salt, as per taste
- Cut the ladyfingers into 1.5 inches and then cut each piece lengthwise, keep aside.
- Take oil in a tawa, add cumin seeds and allow to splutter.
- Add the ginger and green chillies and stir for a minute.
- Add the ladyfingers and saute for 1 to 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Put the turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, salt, and cook for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle some water so that all the spices mix well with the bhindi. Cook until the ladyfingers are soft and cooked.
- Remove from stove, transfer to a serving bowl.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with hot phulkas or parathas.