It is a vegetarian protein-rich recipe.
- Soya granules ¼ Cup
- Moong dal ⅛ Cup
- Ginger green chilli paste 1 Teaspoon
- Garam masala ⅛ Teaspoon
- Cumin seeds ⅛ Teaspoon
- Lemon juice ⅛ Teaspoon
- Coriander ⅛ Cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1 Teaspoon
- Soak the soya chunks for 10 minutes in water and the moong dal for 4 to 8 hours.
- Wash the soya chunks and dal and strain it.
- Cook the soya chunks in enough water for a couple of minutes or until the rawness of the soya chunks has gone.
- Grind the cooked soya chunks and soaked moong dal into a paste without adding any water.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the grounded paste and all the ingredients and mix it thoroughly.
- Shape the portion into a ball and flatten it a little to make it into a quarter-inch thick disc.
- Fry the cutlets from both sides till it turns golden brown in color.